Come work with us! We’re committed to equal opportunity employment and fair pay.
From the very beginning, River City Cleaning has been about more than just eco-friendly cleaning. We’re also about people and culture. As an employee, we want you to go home feeling good about what you’ve contributed, knowing that you are helping to improve the lives of your clients and the environment. We also want you to feel good about your own health by reducing exposure to daily toxic chemicals, while earning a fair wage to provide for yourself and your family.
Some things to know about working for RCC.
- We provide flexible work schedules. You may have children, more than one job, take classes, or all of the above. We know life is busy and we do our best to provide a flexible work schedule.
- River City Cleaning is a team effort. We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it. We are looking for team players with positive attitudes. Independence and self-motivation is valued.
- Your health and safety are our number-one priority. And for that reason, you will never be asked to go anywhere that we feel isn’t safe. And you’ll never be asked to handle or use harsh, toxic chemicals, ever.
- We provide a highly detailed and effective training program. Even if you have years of cleaning experience, we think you’ll find our methods to be not only highly efficient and effective, but also incredibly low stress and gratifying.
- You can expect to be led by example. Our founder and president, Jen Jackson, is a hands-on person, is driven by her values and vision, and truly cares about her staff as well as her clients and the planet.
- We believe in rewarding our employees. We provide performance-based measures to ensure your extra efforts are rewarded. You can expect quarterly reviews, along with opportunities for pay raises and advancement. Develop leadership skills and your ability to problem-solve and you will gain more responsibility and opportunities for leadership roles.
- Some days, you’ll see more dogs and cats than humans. That’s just the nature of our business. We’re pet friendly. So, if you have any type of animal-based allergies, this may not be your best opportunity. If you love thinking or singing while you work, and enjoy the gratification of making a positive impact every day, this may be the rewarding job path you are looking for.
Learn more and apply today.
Fill out our employment application below to be considered for the next open position.