River City Cleaning COVID-19 Response Update
As our community continues to be affected by the COVID-19 outbreak we are taking all necessary precautions at this time by enacting social distancing practices to all aspects of our operation and increasing our disinfection protocol.
As always, we will continue to choose best practices with the safety of our staff and clients at the forefront of all decisions. Thank you for believing in our company and the services we provide. We are proud to continue to serve our community with our much needed services.
See our Commercial Packages & CBS 6 News Interview for information regarding our updated business reopening service.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
- Use of DISPOSABLE SHOE BOOTIES for each building cleaned.
- Routine use of GLOVES & FACE MASKS.
- Increased use of SOLO TEAMS.
- Staff SUPPLY PICK UP and drop off in individual “DRIVE THRU” style.
- Staff meetings will be performed through TELE-MEETING infrastructure.
- EQUIPMENT SIGNED OUT OVERNIGHT to single team members.
- INCREASED HEALTH SCREENING through daily staff surveys & routine temperature monitoring.
- We will continue to be MINDFUL & RESPONSIBLE to be sure we do not send anyone to who has viral or flu symptoms to your home.
INCREASED DISINFECTION PROTOCOL
- As the EPA CERTIFIED DISINFECTANT HILLYARD has become more readily available we have adjusted to include it as our main cleaning product until further notice. Hillyard has been proven to effectively kill COVID19.
- We are CHANGING OUR GLOVES as we move through different areas/rooms cleaned.
- Our RAGS ARE STERILIZED before use.
- Our RAGS ARE CHANGED OUT as we move through different areas while cleaning.
- Our vacuums have a built in HEPA DOUBLE FILTRATION SYSTEM.
- We will be DISINFECTING OUR EQUIPMENT as we move from one job site to another.
- We WILL BE TREATING OUR VACUUM FILTRATION SYSTEMS WITH DISINFECTANT.
- We are using LONGER DWELL TIMES, giving our products more time to disinfect each surface cleaned.